General terms of business

General Terms of Business – B2B

01.09.2019 – valid until further notice

Validity of general terms and conditions

For all services (orders, deliveries, offers, etc.) of the company ordinary disorder e.U. Our terms and conditions apply. Our contractual partner agrees that in the case of the use of terms and conditions by him in case of doubt our conditions shall be assumed, even if the conditions of the contractor remain uncontested.

1. Offers | degrees

1.1. All offers of the company ordinary disorder e.U. are non-binding. Thus, even brochures, price lists, catalogs and advertisements (online and in print) have no liability.
1.2. We reserve the right not to produce certain items if the minimum production quantity is not reached within the pre-orders until 30.9.2019.
1.3. Orders are valid only after the response by means of an order confirmation by e-mail as officially accepted and confirmed.
1.4. The customer undertakes to transfer 60% of the total order value as advance payment within 7 working days after receiving the invoice. The remaining 40% are due within 7 working days after receipt of the goods. Other payment terms can not be granted.
1.5. VAT-free deliveries to other EU countries are made only on presentation of a valid VAT number.
1.6. In case of late payment default interest of 8.5% p.a. due. Furthermore, all dunning and collection costs as well as possible bank charges, which can arise due to a refusal of payment, are charged to the customer. In addition, we reserve the right to charge a compensation for our additional expenses of € 40, -.

2. Deliveries and pricing

2.1. All of ordinary disorder e.U. Delivery dates are not binding unless expressly agreed in writing and confirmed.
2.2. Possible delivery delays are to be communicated to the buyer immediately after becoming known.
2.3. Claims for damages due to late delivery are excluded.
2.4. All prices are ex works. The risk of transport passes to the recipient (purchaser) when the properly packed goods are handed over to the carrier.
2.5. We offer the customer to organize transportation for him. He will be informed in advance about the shipping options (post, parcel service, etc.) and associated costs and must agree to this by e-mail. In addition, with an order amount of less than € 250, – a minimum quantity surcharge of € 20, – will be due.
2.6. From an order value of € 600, – net, the shipping costs within the EU are eliminated. Partial deliveries are permitted.
2.7. Complaints due to obvious defects or incorrect deliveries must be submitted in writing immediately to studio@ordinary-disorder.com (at the latest within 5 working days). The complaints are accepted only within this period.

3. Retention of title

3.1. The object of purchase or the goods remains our property until full payment of the purchase price and all associated costs and expenses. A resale is only permitted if we have been informed of this in good time, quoting the name or the company and the exact (business) address of the buyer and we agree to the sale. In the case of our approval, the purchase price claim is already deemed assigned to us and we are always authorized to inform the buyer of this assignment.

4. Cancellation fees 

4.1. The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 30 days without giving a reason against payment of a cancellation fee of 60% of the total price.

5. Warranty | claim

5.1. In case of negligence or intent, claims for damages can be asserted. It is expressly pointed out that claims for damages due to loss of profit or possible consequential damages are excluded.
5.2. In the case of defects, we are free to choose between replacement, repair or price reduction, if there is no claim for conversion and we exercise this right.
5.3. The seller / trading partner undertakes to handle warranty cases with us. He is willing to take the complaint case and to document it with photos, fill out the claim form and send it to us by e-mail. The original proof of purchase is essential for handling complaints – this is not possible without a receipt. After deposits of all documents, we decide whether the goods can be sent to us for assessment – only in the case of justified complaints, the shipping costs will be replaced.
5.4. Basically, the return of goods is excluded – even if it is originally packaged.
5.5. Excluded from the exchange are discounted goods as well as goods for sale.

6. Place of performance | jurisdiction

6.1. fulfillment
ordinary disorder e.U. studio, Randhartingergasse 4/60, 1100 Wien

hello, nice to see you